“How are other companies doing that?” Over the years, this is the most frequent question we hear from our health plan clients. It became clear that there was a need to create a forum for claim audit, benefit/provider contract configuration and cost containment representatives to share insights, benchmarks and challenges on common topics of interest.
Datamethod hosts a free Audit Webinar Series to address that need… to give you a place to hear what others in like positions are doing – how they are managing their QA work – to build a forum for an open exchange of ideas covering ‘all things audit’.
Below are upcoming webinar topics that are scheduled, including a brief description of the goals for each session and access for event registration.
Topics for 2019.
- Integrating Recovery with Audit – Error Logged… But Did You Get the Money Back?
- Claims Auditing – Should You be Looking at More than Claims?
- Error Identification vs. Error Avoidance
- Audit Selection – Random Sampling vs. Stratification – What’s the Impact?
- Corrective Action and Remediation Management
- Provider Contract / Fee Schedule Audits – 50% of Your Errors are Hidden Here
- Focused (or Targeted) Audits – Adding Value to your Production Audit Results
- CMS – Developing Best Practice Audits for Medicare / Medicare Advantage Programs